Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tampa FL
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got a 2014 Accord Sport with the 6MT; and I added leather seats with the red stitching (image attached); therefore, my shift boot does not match the seats; I was thinking on buying the one from the Civic SI; but I am not sure it it will fit.

Does anyone here know if the Civic's shift boot fits or can be converted to fit the 9th generation Accord?

My other option is to go to a custom made one, or have mine redone by a local shop

Not sure what will be more expesive

Attachments

·
1 of a Kind
322 Posts
How much did you pay to get the leather seat swap? and was it an option from the dealer?

·
Registered
296 Posts
they won't fit, i can't remember what was so different, but i think the boot needs to be stretched to fit in the accord. but when i saw your leather pics in the other thread, i immediately thought si knob and boot need to be in there.

·
Tampa FL
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes the leather was installed by the dealer per my request, it added $999 to the price of the car, definitely worth it; plus you get to choose any design or color you want; I almost went with black with the red center, but changed my mind for the all black with the red stitching, it looks so much better; now I have to change the center console, the shift boot, the knob, and the steering wheel cover, for it to match

·
Tampa FL
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And the red accents go perfect with the red on the instrument cluster and display

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Great looking seats. Are they heated also?

·
Tampa FL
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks LatinCT2; they have what I need

·
Tampa FL
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Flyboy, no heated seats, I had them on my 08 and I never used them, I live in Florida after all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts