Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some photos of my 2009 Accord, with my new, 19in, silver ASA AR1 rims. The only thing is that I have the original springs. Will lowering the car a little void my factory warranty? Also, how much should I drop the car without it being too hard of a ride? I don't want the car slammed to the ground. Just about an inch or inch and a half lower.....

What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
I snapped my G string....
2,416 Posts
Up to you, Is this ur DD? If so then Eibach Pro Kits. Or you can do coilovers and adjust it to ur liking.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
What about H&R's?

·
need 6 speed!
2,231 Posts
go with the HFP coilovers if you don't want to void your suspension warranty.
btw i LOVE your rims, i was thinking about picking up the same pair.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
^ Agreed. Since you have the V6 I would go with the HFP kit. The Eibach Pro-kit is barely more of a drop than the HFP and with the HFP you get matched shocks. It will look great with those wheels.

·
Registered
929 Posts
if u are looking for a small drop go with the eibach pro kit ...wont void your warranty but honda probably wont love u for it...if u have the cash get the hfp kit

·
Search.
925 Posts
about 2-3 inches....
lol, that sounds like a little too much.

I love your rims especially on that silver coupe! It looks good even without the drop. A drop would make it look even better. I would go with the HFP drop or get coilovers, so you can decide when you get them.

·
04accI4
105 Posts
probably about an inch. dont want the tires rubbing when you hit bumps with the 19's plus you dont want it too low, i think an inch would look good its what im doing when i get my 18's

·
I <3 Honda
2,485 Posts
You're not going to rub with 19's... you're not going to rub with anything smaller than 20"s or less if you get the right widths.

Increasing diameter of the wheels = skinnier tires... the overall package is the same diameter... if you get 8" wide wheels with a 55 offset you'll be no worse off than the v6 coupes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts