I vote no... but that's just me.

·
Should Have Went 5peed
309 Posts
Add $15 and get yourself the weather tech visors.. much cleaner IMO. :thmsup:

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
I’ve been debating getting the visor’s for almost 5 months now. I never had them on my previous cars, but something about them on the 8th Gen that I like.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Don't do it!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I vote NO! :thumbsdow

·
Registered
333 Posts
If you are going with that style, I suggest getting the Inspire replicas from kplayground, cost more but flows better with the integrated chrome trim :thmsup: unlike those OEM ones that cover up the chrome window trim.

heres how mine looks like for example:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I got the honda ones, but dealer installed them and never charged me. I never asked for them, so I never complained, hey free visors...what's to complain about. Anyways, I hate the chrome around the windows, but that being said, I'd get the weathertec ones. The inspire ones aren't my thing.

With all that being said, I'm not sure you need them at all. I've had them on previous cars for lowerering wind noise and keeping rain out when windows are down. But on this car they made little difference for both.

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
NO visors. It takes away from the sleek lines of the coupe and it's pita to clean the glass. Unless of course you are a smoker and want to keep the window cracked while you're driving and smoking.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no smoker here . just looking for looks , nice and clean , nothing overboard.
wanna do tint , hid , maybe grill , and vent visors. u guys got me thinking about putting the visors on or not.

·
Acura CU4 V6
296 Posts
I'm with Hack3rx, the weathertechs have by far a cleaner look and they don't cover the chrome trim, Also the don't use any tape, so the can be taken off the car when you change your mind without tape/glue residue

1 - 14 of 14 Posts