Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I know this won't get too much traction currently, but I want to see what everyone here is currently rocking! I'm thinking of getting new wheels, but I still enjoy the wheels on my Sport 2.0. However I'm aiming for some black wheels in the future. Anyways...lets the photos begin!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Check out the existing Photo Gallery Photo Gallery - Drive Accord Honda Forums or use the Search feature. There are many exisiting threads.

Why direct the OP to a 7th gen forum? Doesn’t help him with his 10th Gen sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The link provided was for the 10th gen photo gallery, I checked it again. Maybe your iPhone is not working properly.

Instead of pondering this great unsolved mystery of the world, you are free to contribute by providing a more helpful link.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Or OP could be making a 1 stop shop in the "wheels" section for everyone as they please to post pics of their wheel set up. Instesd of looking through countless different threads of pictures that may or may not include wheels that arent stock.

I personally would love to see 1 thread dedicated to wheels/tire setups

·
Banned
369 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I hear those chrome wheel option from Honda does not have the sound reducing feature in those wheels. True? If so, to you notice anything with those vs. the wheels with the sound reducing feature?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Aodhan racing
LS-007
Gold Machined Face
19x9.5 +35
This was one of the wheels I was looking at to purchase! Looks real nice. Can you take side/rear profile to show how flush the wheels are? Thank you!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just got my new wheels on. I'm very happy with them. Just need a 1" drop and it will be perfect.

Full album here: https://imgur.com/a/ITKRUys

Verde V99 Axis
19"x8.5", +38 offset
Matte graphite
Nice man! They look great! I'm waiting to drop my ride too!

Here are my wheels.
19x8.5 VMR V810

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey guys/girls if you could please include your offset and any other modifications you needed for your wheel setup that'd be great for reference.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 380 Posts