Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

221 - 240 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stock:

Vossen:

20x9 32mm offset Vossen HF-3 DDT

Check out the existing Photo Gallery Photo Gallery - Drive Accord Honda Forums or use the Search feature. There are many exisiting threads.
Check out my new setup, like page 12 of this thread. Thanks!

Finally getting bored with the touring rims, think aftermarket would look better on the car. Eyeing these, just not sure on a Colour.. black or bronze.. my car is white.. what do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did you end up with?

Aodhan - LS007 - 20x9/+30et
Nitto NT 555 G2 - 245/35ZR20 x 4

These fit perfect, no rub, perfectly flush against the fender with no rolled fenders. Once this is lowered after Christmas the wheels will tuck up nicely. I’ll post more pics when that happens.

Hello from Az ?
Your setup has inspired my wheel selection. However went with a little more conservative 32mm offsets. Just thought I would like to say thanks for sharing your build. It inspires. Check out my recent post to see my selection

Here is my 2018 Honda Accord 2.0T Sport 6MT. Wheels: ESR RF2 19x8.5 ET 30 on stock tires for now. Lowered on Eibach Pro-Kit. Wheels weighed 23.3lbs without tires.
Nice color combo! Looks great

After looking long and hard at many different types of wheels with different types of offsets, after studying pictures and looking at every available wheel for the Acccord i went ahead and ordered from Tirerack wheels and tires for my stock ride height 2019 Sport.

I wanted a convex wheel, something with depth, not flat like the stock 19s, these seem to fit the look i was after.
the 245s are actually pretty stretched, I think 255's would've fit the wheel (and protect it) better...

Road feel is excellent with these tires, actually feels way more planted than stock.

Bremmer Kraft
19x9.5" - 45 offset front/rear
245/40 19's

In my opinion, the - 45 offset with a 9.5" wide wheel seems to fit perfect for stock ride Accords.

Take a look...

Vossen CVT 20x9 +38...need to do something about this wheel gap next.
Looks great!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Smokeyming do you have any suspension mod plans? Or you gonna leave it at what looks stock height? Rims look nice though

·
Registered
6 Posts
Smokeyming do you have any suspension mod plans? Or you gonna leave it at what looks stock height? Rims look nice though
oh yes i do.. am eagerly looking around for a setup. was looking at eibach prokit, but some say its not as nice a ride as sportline. also, the eibach dealer from my side mentioned that the g9 accord fits the g10. any one can concur? because if thats the case, it would open up alot more options for coilover , if not just springs.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thought there were a few options for the 10th as far as coilovers are concerned.

·
^^vv<><>BA
12,314 Posts
the eibach dealer from my side mentioned that the g9 accord fits the g10. any one can concur? because if thats the case, it would open up alot more options for coilover , if not just springs.
Your eibach dealer doesn't know what s/he's talking about. 9th gen and 10th gen suspension parts are completely different. You can tell just by looking at them.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Was going through some pics of my car last night, winter needs to hurry and pass. Im ready to throw my sport wheels back on with a fresh full detail ?

Made the decision that im going to ride sport wheels until its time to discard the stock tires. So probably another year and half.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Was going through some pics of my car last night, winter needs to hurry and pass. Im ready to throw my sport wheels back on with a fresh full detail ?

Made the decision that im going to ride sport wheels until its time to discard the stock tires. So probably another year and half.
I think even the stock wheels look good. I rocked mine with spacers and i swear it was the ish...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just installed mine.

19x8.5 +45
255/35R19.

I'm trying to find the lug nut that matches my wheel color and fits the wheel though. They only have black/silver.

But damn, it's significantly noisier comparing to those stock wheels with resonator.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just installed mine.

19x8.5 +45
255/35R19.

I'm trying to find the lug nut that matches my wheel color and fits the wheel though. They only have black/silver.

You might have to get some lugnuts powder coated to match. I dont think i have seen gun metal colored ones before

221 - 240 of 284 Posts