Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
141 - 160 of 551 Posts
Vossen CV3, staggered setup on stock suspension, no rubbing... 20 x 9 (255/35/20) front 20 x 10.5 (275/35/20) rear.

Not sure offset but could find out.

View attachment 494575

EDIT>

Offsets are front +32 rears +45.
Happy to hear you fit 10.5 in the rear with no modifications.

Im aiming to go 20x10 all around and the current wheels im looking at have offsets of 32-38

2019 Honda Accord Sport

I just got my car 2 weeks ago and I replaced my stocks with 19x8.5+35 offset. The lug nuts are the new SR45S Smoke Titanium finish. I will be adding Eibach lowering springs soon!

Attachments

quite possibly the ugliest rims I have seen. stevie wonder could see how bad those rims look
Rims, like clothes, are a personal choice. Why even come here to take the time to be an ass?

I just got my car 2 weeks ago and I replaced my stocks with 19x8.5+35 offset. The lug nuts are the new SR45S Smoke Titanium finish. I will be adding Eibach lowering springs soon!
Also not a fan. 2nd accord in about a week ive seen with a simliar wheel, takes away from the beauty of car imo.

As long as youre happy with them though enjoy ?

Rims, like clothes, are a personal choice. Why even come here to take the time to be an ass?
politically correct liberal spotted. be careful what you post. would want to be seen as an ass. sorry if I hurt your feelings kind sir. I promise I will donate to charity to make this right. please accept my apology

/sarcasm

dont care if you agree. its my opinion

politically correct liberal spotted. be careful what you post. would want to be seen as an ass. sorry if I hurt your feelings kind sir. I promise I will donate to charity to make this right. please accept my apology

/sarcasm

dont care if you agree. its my opinion
LOL, I'm from south Alabama, you actually think I'm a liberal? Has nothing to do with that, it is called general forum etiquette of "dont be an asshole", which you have failed at. You must be simple if you equate me saying wheel choices are a personal decision to the liberal agenda.

And IDGAF what you do or don't care about. Go keyboard warrior with your teenage friends on xbox live.

LOL, I'm from south Alabama, you actually think I'm a liberal? Has nothing to do with that, it is called general forum etiquette of "dont be an asshole", which you have failed at. You must be simple if you equate me saying wheel choices are a personal decision to the liberal agenda.

And IDGAF what you do or don't care about. Go keyboard warrior with your teenage friends on xbox live.
so im assuming since you made sure to point out ur from south bama ur trying to let us know ur a racist

please dont talk to me on here. Im sure you have a rally or two to be at kind sir

I like 'em! I got my Works in a while ago but KY weather being what it is, I'm not installing them until spring. I got SO MUCH HATE on Instagram when I posted a pic of test fitting a 19x8.5 +38 Emotion D9R on mine because "they're too small/ugly!!!"

I certainly don't get off on 22's or chrome, but more power to those guys that do. Not my car.

I respect your willingness to wait on quality and picking a damn good Japanese wheel. Took like 4 months for my Works to get here and can't wait to install. Also +1 on the lug nuts. Can't spend that much on wheels without going the extra mile.

Also, Eibach mentioned on their IG not long ago that they have the Sportline springs for our car in the works. Not sure how low you wanna be, but if it's a bit more than Pro and even the H&R kit, I'd wait a bit. That's my plan.

"Edit: it is this post. In the comments he says its 45mm front and 35mm rear"

So you re saying the blue accord at the top of page 9 has 45 et FRONT and 35 REAR ? all 4 wheels are 20x10?

might you have a pic showing how much they stick out if any? I'm also looking at +35 offset 19x8.5 wheels but i'm afraid they might poke out too far, or if pushed into turns i might rub with 35's on the fenders up front
not enough wheel choices in 40 offsets cause I'd go that route just to be sure...

Where did you get those lug nuts? I'm definitely interested in purchasing a set.

2018 EX-L just purchased last week.

20x10 Stance SF03 wheels, offset +45, brushed titanium finish.

Tires are 275/35/ZR20 Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3+. Not staggered so I can rotate the wheels. Surprisingly no rub at all, vehicle is at stock height and I don't plan on lowering it. I went with the wider 10" wheels to get the concave look (9" has flat spokes, 10.5" & 11" are super concave). I ordered these based on photos online and they look so much better in person. It's tricky to gauge the color from the photos, some photos look lighter, some darker, but I tried to capture the actual color and look in my photos (the ones in the sunlight look a little more bronze-y, but the photos not in the sun are very accurate). I edited the photos in Photoshop to reduce the shadows, so the photo may look like there's a filter, but it's only the shadows that have been lightened up.

Where did you get those lug nuts? I'm definitely interested in purchasing a set.

Tires are 275/35/ZR20 Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3+. Not staggered so I can rotate the wheels. Surprisingly no rub at all, vehicle is at stock height and I don't plan on lowering it. I went with the wider 10" wheels to get the concave look (9" has flat spokes, 10.5" & 11" are super concave). I ordered these based on photos online and they look so much better in person. It's tricky to gauge the color from the photos, some photos look lighter, some darker, but I tried to capture the actual color and look in my photos (the ones in the sunlight look a little more bronze-y, but the photos not in the sun are very accurate). I edited the photos in Photoshop to reduce the shadows, so the photo may look like there's a filter, but it's only the shadows that have been lightened up.
The lug nuts are our New Muteki SR45-S by Wheel Mate. They just came in and our vendors should be having them soon! The part number for the lug nuts is 32946T and for the locks 34948T.

Hows the pilot sports when going quick? are you getting a lot of tire spin when accelerating from a stop compared to the stock wheels?

Tires are 275/35/ZR20 Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3+. Not staggered so I can rotate the wheels. Surprisingly no rub at all, vehicle is at stock height and I don't plan on lowering it. I went with the wider 10" wheels to get the concave look (9" has flat spokes, 10.5" & 11" are super concave).
Happy to see this post. Im hoping i can find someone with Stance SC6 still in stock 20x10. Offset is around +35 or +38 i believe. I plan on going 255/35ZR20, if youre cleared i should be good too. Only concern i guess is seeing that your a little past flush at +45

141 - 160 of 551 Posts