Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
A1 Status
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was lookin around and didnt find any threads of people just showing there audio systems...
so i thought id make one..

Show off your Pictures of your sound systems here

7" Kenwood Excelon Touchscreen

Bass Knob

Dynamat the whole trunk

Trunk Batt.

2 jl audio 13.5 w3's (1200rms 2400 peak)

forgot to take a pic of the jl audio 500/1 amp in the back of the subs

·
A1 Status
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice w7...12 or 13.5?
i had a w6 12 in the h.o. box but then wanted more surface area to push more air around so i got the 2 w3 13's wich each one is still rated the same as the w6 only now i got double the power :) ...just gotta get a more powerful amp now...
your pix remind me i gotta get a cap with the other amp too
Nice setup

·
A1 Status
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol...honestly ...i can seriously tell the difference from when i got my first system (2 10" rockford fosgate punch p2's) to my second (2 12" L5 solo-baric kickers) to the 12 w6 and now these 2 13 w3's and its like its never enough because either im just use to it or losing my hearing ...but once i get my 1000/1 jl amp il be happy..for now

ive never had crisp clean tight (yet powerful & deep) bass like ive had with these tho..by far the best ive had

and they should legalize it! my back hurts and i cant sleep :p

·
ol' school SQ
287 Posts
I like this thread! Not too many audiophiles on car forums I noticed. About to start install. Will be installing:

Clarion 9255
PPI A1200.2
PPI A606
JBL 660GTi (two sets up front!)
JBL W15GTi
JBL 608 GTi (possibly in rear)

·
A1 Status
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2003 Accord EX V6 Non-Navigation Coupe converted to Honda OEM Navigation System. I used a 2004 Navigation Headunit which is XM ready so my iPod Integration Kit from Dice Electronics would display text from the iPod on the Nav Screen and Upper Sub Display. The 2003 Accord did not feature XM. The headunit is from a 6-speed manual coupe which featured the 180-watt "Premium Audio System" version, instead of the standard 120-watt headunit. The system is fully operational without voice recognition. A custom wiring harness put it all together, plug-and-play. I am thinking about switching out the speakers for some Infinity Kappas.
do you think my kenwood unit would fit in the 04 nav unit you got??

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
3,499 Posts

·
A1 Status
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks good but too much mulah and work just for that...

·
Sup
420 Posts
Where'd you get the schematics to convert the 2? It turned out really good.

·
3,499 Posts
Where'd you get the schematics to convert the 2? It turned out really good.
Is that question for me regarding the navigation conversion? If so, I got lucky and bought all the navigation parts with a custom-made wiring harness from a guy on eBay. It was all plug-and-play with his custom-made wiring harness.

·
Super Moderator
7,848 Posts
Uh, is that really a gas container to the right of the sub? And with a battery also in the trunk?

Not the best combination, a bit of fuel vapor and a tiny bit of spark will ruin your day very quickly!

·
Registered
163 Posts
What's that thing on your windshield?

·
A1 Status
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Uh, is that really a gas container to the right of the sub? And with a battery also in the trunk?

Not the best combination, a bit of fuel vapor and a tiny bit of spark will ruin your day very quickly!
LOL ...thanx for lookin out... its a one gallon gas container and its empty brand new never been used.. i would never keep that in the trunk if it even had a drop in it or any fumes left... im a firefighter i know the precautions lol

·
Sup
420 Posts
Is that question for me regarding the navigation conversion? If so, I got lucky and bought all the navigation parts with a custom-made wiring harness from a guy on eBay. It was all plug-and-play with his custom-made wiring harness.
Yes it was, lucky dog.:yes:

·
3,499 Posts
Yes it was, lucky dog.:yes:
I did the conversion last year. Unfortunately, he is no longer a registered user on eBay, but he sold quite a few of them. I don't know why he left eBay. Another user here was making custom harnesses to do the job, but he said in another post that he no longer has time to make them.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts