Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
.Net developer
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy everybody!

i was walking around my car with the lights on earlier tonight and noticed that my passenger side side-light (or whatever its called) is not orange like the other side. i never really noticed it, but after i took a look at some of my older pics of my car, looks like it was never on to begin with! u can see it in the picture below:

my question is does anybody know what this light is called (sidelight??) and what the size if of the bulb inside it so i can order a replacement? do you guys think that if i got an LED for it instead of a bulb that it would project light brighter/not as bright as a regular bulb? i noticed that its an orange colored light on the drivers side; does anybody else here have this in any other different colors (like white or something) and if you do, how does it look, etc?

thanks guys, i appreciate it :)

·
.Net developer
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, thanks! guess i got something to read during lunch tomorrow. hope its not too complicated bc knowing my luck i'll do something stupid. this gives me a good opportunity to go ahead and order the interior LEDs ive been planning on getting, but do you think LED's in the side marker lights will look good? :dunno:

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
What about coupe? Do we have to open up the headlight casing to replace that bulb?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts