Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Luv My Honda
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting the side step garnish for my '10 Sedan, not the illuminated ones... I'd like to see some pictures of the side step garnish installed, does anyone here have them on their car, if so can you post some pictures?? Thanks...

·
Registered
333 Posts
there are many styles out there, i usually see these:

illuminated

·
Luv My Honda
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the pics MackDaddy!!! Yours are different from the ones i've seen on collegehillshonda and I really liked those, did you get the sills and the garnish together?? I want the crome garnish look from collegehillshonda, it's simple and it's got Accord on them...
Anybory got pictures????

·
Luv My Honda
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there are many styles out there, i usually see these:

illuminated
I liked the look of the first picture, but i want it to be more suddle...

·
Luv My Honda
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really liked this look!!!!

I want to see some pictures of this particular style of side step garnish from different angles before i decide to pull the trigger on it... Anyone have them, are they happy with it? Does it scratch easy??

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have a similar style, they are diff and look nice imo, haven't scuffed up yet

front

rear

·
Registered
210 Posts
What exactly is the difference between the side step garnish and the door sill protector? I'm guessing that one is the top one and one is the lower one? Would one be "better" to have than the other?

I looked at College Hills Honda and they looked the same to me, but after seeing the pics they do appear to be two entirely different things.

·
Variable Cylinder Mgmt
253 Posts
Illuminated Side Step Garnish FTW

What exactly is the difference between the side step garnish and the door sill protector? I'm guessing that one is the top one and one is the lower one? Would one be "better" to have than the other?

I looked at College Hills Honda and they looked the same to me, but after seeing the pics they do appear to be two entirely different things.
The 'Side Step Garnish' goes on the door jam and 'Door Sill Trim' goes a few inches towards the interior of the car. You can't see the side step when the door is closed but you may be able to see the edge of the door sill trim.

Having both is probably redundant (and too much 'Accord' branding in one spot). I'd choose one or the other...although...

...Illuminated Side Step Garnish FTW :banana: !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts