Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! First time posting! First let me just say that this site has been great. I just got my 2008 Honda Accord sedan about 5 months ago and just recently began to contemplate adding things to it. This adding leads to my question:

What is the best windshield wiper on the market in terms of quality and all around *omg i can see everything even though its raining/snowing like crazay!!!*??

This question doesn't seem nearly as cool as asking what this best HID to get or something (I wish I was savvy enough to get a HID, but I think I'll just start with getting better bulb lights, which is proving to be difficult in and of itself in terms of selection), but I think it is far more important in terms of safety.

So, thoughts and suggestions?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
for my 7th gen, the oem wipers does a great job. ive got it for almost a year and havent changed them yet and still wipe perfect.

·
Registered
2006 Accord EX-L
1,611 Posts
:stupid:

I went with Bosch Icon for a while but it didn't last long so I went back to OEM.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
use rainx

·
24th Gear
1,619 Posts
Bosch Icon FTW! I use em and as long as you clean em every couples months or so (alcohol pad) they last pretty long. Last set I had lasted two years. Rain-X came out with the Latitudes that are basically the same thing, but I haven't brought myself to try em yet. Just been happy with the Icons.

·
Super Moderator
3,434 Posts
I prefer OEM blades as well. They last long and they're sure to contour to the windshield as designed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I tried bosch blades on my 7th gen but they never contoured to the windshield as well as the OEM ones. They never wiped as well either. I switched back to OEM last month and they are much better.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i use oem wipers...when they wear out just go to the honda dealer and ask for inserts...it's the rubbers that go into the arms...and their cheap only about 13 bucks for a pair

·
Registered
86 Posts
I use the Rain-X latitudes and have had nothing but good luck with them! they are a tad bit pricey but work amazing! They give that "omg i can see everything even though its raining/snowing like crazay!!!" effect lol

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
OEM blades outlast any POS aftermarket blade, and it will guarantee you the proper length on the windshield.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts