Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
13,100 Posts
Will the seats in the 13' Sport sudan fold down?
In the Sudan, yes, but not in Egypt. And don't even think about doing that in Chad.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
How about you try it yourself. :thumbsdow

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just don't reply a$$. To many people on here lately have become A-Holes with there responses. If you dont have info to help then why bother with a reply. If you get tired of people asking all the same questions as every thread on here is to long, then dont look at the thread. If your an expert or have done it before help, if not shut up!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yes it's much simpler for others to do the work for you than to actually go out to your car, open the trunk, and pull the lever. Yes indeed sir, we are the assholes not you. Not you at all but us.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
But it's easier to just ask and wait for an answer than to go out to the car to check yourself.
But it's much quicker AND easier to get the answer by going to your car and try folding down the seats.

·
Tampa FL
373 Posts
Will the seats in the 13' Sport sudan fold down?

All the 13's Accords regarding of trim the seats fold down (but the whole seat there is no split option)

So YES

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry, about the post. I work in a Nuclear facility and can't get to my car. I simply was wondering and wanted to ask as I don't have that much down time. Also I've done plenty of leg work myself and have helped other with there questions. But thinks for the lazy get off your butt coments by my fellow Accord owners. You show your maturity.

·
6 Cylinders and 6 Gears
721 Posts
Sorry, about the post. I work in a Nuclear facility and can't get to my car. I simply was wondering and wanted to ask as I don't have that much down time. Also I've done plenty of leg work myself and have helped other with there questions. But thinks for the lazy get off your butt coments by my fellow Accord owners. You show your maturity.
And that's why you've been thanked so many times.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The rear seats fold down in my coupe. I'd expect them to fold down in the sport as well. I know the rear seats folding down is one reason why my best friend has stuck with Hondas his entire life.

Also, working at a nuclear station you say..:D

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ooh a nuclear facility!!! Forgive us, while I take time away from patient care I'll go check that seat for you. Please stand by......

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've helped people who's sent me a PM. Sorry if I don't pride myself with likes or thanks. Nuclear security is a bear unlike a pesky nurse or signature to refill a prescription so thanks. Please let me know when you get back in the office.

·
6 Cylinders and 6 Gears
721 Posts
I'll sleep well tonight knowing that people such as yourself, are at the controls at one of our nuclear facilities. :paranoid:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.