Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
‘20 Accord Sport 2.0 6MT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coming from a ‘20 Si coupe, mid-July had a lady use my car as a brake/wall and crushed me hard, zero brakes applied on her part.

Anyways, I knew the car was going to be totaled, so began a search for a replacement. Was going to grab a new RDX A-Spec or TLX A-Spec, but honestly still MUCH prefer a manual versus an autotragic (just not as engaging or fun to drive). Timing was just right and found a ‘20 Accord Sport in white (prefer my Honda to be white) in my area through a private seller. It was fully stock, except for replacement LED high beams and I guess the rear lower valance is done in black. Picked it up August 18th and immediately began to transform it to my vehicle.

Wheel Tire Car Sky Cloud
Car Speedometer Vehicle Gear shift Automotive lighting

Momo 280mm wheel, controls rewired, tucked for now till I figure out how I will mount them. Hybrid-Racing Titanium shift knob and boot collar. Zoom Engineering carbon Penta rear view mirror

Fluid Material property Auto part Gas Rectangle

HASport 88A durometer mounts

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Bride Carbon Aramid ZetaIII on Bride non-sliding FX rails, Cusco chassis braces

Automotive tire Vehicle Hood Purple Motor vehicle

Full Acuity shifter upgrades, do wish Hybrid-Racing and/or Acuity made a full replacement setup

Car Motor vehicle Automotive battery Hood Vehicle

AnitGravity battery held in place with ChasingJs Titanium stay (31lbs lost)

Bicycle accessory Bicycle part Rim Automotive tire Bicycle drivetrain part

RV6P rear stabilizer and end-links

Bicycle part Bicycle drivetrain part Auto part Metal Rim

RV6P rear toe arms

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

ARP extended studs (only in the rear for now).

Some more done to it.
Wood Handwriting Rectangle Wood stain Font

SWIFT springs

Bicycle part Wood Font Machine Hardwood

RV6P front compliance mounts

Tire Wheel Locking hubs Vehicle brake Automotive tire

Two Seven One BBK outfitted with ProjectMu HC+ pads (also have PMu HC+ pads in the rear with some slotted R1Concepts CarbonGeomet rotors)

Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle brake Suspension

ProjectMu full stainless lines front/rear

Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Font Wood

Hondata FlashPro

Gadget Bumper Automotive exterior Grey Hood

Mugen pedal covers (sticky icky)

Have lots of PRL stuff on order, but as is typical these days everything is on back order. Not a fan of any of the exhausts made for this chassis, so eventually will have a custom 80mm Titanium made and most likely unseen feeding into the stock feux outlets within the bumper.

Have a FK8 flywheel and clutch on order to replace the ridiculous dual mass flywheel. To shed a nice bit of weight from the drive train. Speaking of weight, have already shed 170lbs with what I have done so far.

·
V4 Watch
813 Posts
Something to keep in mind when you remove airbags, unless you are running a HANS, which i suspect you are not in a street car.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think you have lost your mind doing all those mods. Just kidding good job. Those mounts look nice now if someone would make some for the 9g Accords.

Reactions: cg555sd

·
Registered
‘20 Accord Sport 2.0 6MT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Something to keep in mind when you remove airbags, unless you are running a HANS, which i suspect you are not in a street car.
Well been driving for over 30 years, most of those years without an airbag, in fact pretty much never an airbag and I’m still around driving, but thank you for your concern. If it is your time it is your time.

What's your opinion on the 27Won kit.
It’s decent and even better when I changed the pads to ProjectMu HC+ compound (0~800° C temp range).

·
Registered
2019 Platinum Pearl White 2.0 Sport 6MT
224 Posts
Wow, you really went all out. How do you like those seats? How much did they run (with install), if you don't mind my asking?

·
Registered
‘20 Accord Sport 2.0 6MT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, you really went all out. How do you like those seats? How much did they run (with install), if you don't mind my asking?
Install was free as I do most things myself. 😉 Way more comfortable compared to the stock seats and I’ve been using a set of ZetaIIIs going way back to 2005 and my DC5R back in Japan, followed by an AP2, GE8, FC3 and now CV2. Once in them, nothing else as comfortable for myself. May eventually spring for the newer ZetaIV, but would need to be all black as I dislike the look of the red model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts