Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Specs on your wheels? Looking to do something similar myself before too long.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I like it even more since you're from NJ loll

·
Registered
130 Posts
Need to cover up that wheel gap.....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Need to cover up that wheel gap.....
Nah I'm not into "slamming" and plus you can't really do that in Jersey without risking messing your car up due to the terrible roads we have. I'm just going to roll my fenders and go a little bit lower and that's it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nah I'm not into "slamming" and plus you can't really do that in Jersey without risking messing your car up due to the terrible roads we have. I'm just going to roll my fenders and go a little bit lower and that's it.
Didnt say to slam it, just saying cover up wheel gap u can drop it right above the tires, but its your car whatever make you happy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd say it's perfect as it sits now. Really love the look of staggered wheels but I'll most likely just get spacers for now. You look to be dropped about 1 1/2 to 2 inches, that's my plan. Are you running after market arms ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
293 Posts
Dude I'm really feeling this one, don't see to many white accords. The wheels are sweet!
Is it lowered any or no?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd say it's perfect as it sits now. Really love the look of staggered wheels but I'll most likely just get spacers for now. You look to be dropped about 1 1/2 to 2 inches, that's my plan. Are you running after market arms ?

Thanks man. I'm dropped an inch. I'm going a little bit lower in the spring when I get the HFP kit put on and installing the j-power arms.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Looks great!! :thmsup:

Just some things i'd do.

1. Black Roof :) 3M Gloss Black Wrap / Paint it Gloss Black
2. Megan Coilovers so you can adjust it to whatever height you want

ps - do you have a front lip?!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Have you been pulled over yet for not having a front license plate?

·
Registered
957 Posts
I've taken my front plate off since July and the cops in my area don't seem to find it as a big deal. I've crossed the border MANY times and i've been pulled over and they haven't said a single thing

·
Registered
107 Posts
re: the single plate thing...

Pro Tip: put the plate on a front bracket, then break off one of the mounting tabs on the bracket and keep it in the glove compartment or on the floor in the back seat. If you get pulled over, pull it out and show it to the cop and explain that you're aware that you're supposed to have it etc. Will work nearly 100% of the time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts