Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
15781 - 15787 of 15787 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
What are using to keep the wheels on the wall ? And how secure is it ?
Two systems. Both from Amazon. The one on the right is a post that sticks out and goes through the hub bore. It hits a stud in three spots, vertically. I spread the load out over two studs, horizontally with the backer board. The other system does the same but has a “claw” that sticks out and grabs through the spokes. It hits the stud four times, vertically. I weigh 180 and hung from one and it did not budge. I find all of them very sturdy. No concerns at all. Just be sure u hit a stud and use hardware from Lowes, etc. The crap that came with it was from China. No thanks.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Changed the light bulb in my emergency flasher switch. And vacuumed some of the carpets. It got dark so I couldn’t do my annual detail.

Interesting on the bulb, the one took out was clear, new one was blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
You meal the color of the lense ? Bulbs are clear just have the rubber/silicone sleeve of either blue or green color.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
You meal the color of the lense ? Bulbs are clear just have the rubber/silicone sleeve of either blue or green color.
I guess so! Was I supposed to take that blue cover off?? I didn’t do that with other bulbs I replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sounds like a short somewhere in the Body Control module, presumably between the right brake light, the brake switch and god knows what else. That would leak enough current into the brake switch to make cruise control thing the brakes are always on and prevent it from engaging, while also preventing enough current from getting to the brake light. At that point I think your only choice is to get a multimeter and wiring diagram, and figure out where the short is.
Sounds like a short somewhere in the Body Control module, presumably between the right brake light, the brake switch and god knows what else. That would leak enough current into the brake switch to make cruise control thing the brakes are always on and prevent it from engaging, while also preventing enough current from getting to the brake light. At that point I think your only choice is to get a multimeter and wiring diagram, and figure out where the short is.
Sorry for the late response haha. They were separate issues. The bulb socket was the problem for the brake light and the clock spring went out and that’s why cruise wasn’t working. Both replaced and up and running now!

15781 - 15787 of 15787 Posts