Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nick Hornak
30 Posts
I never thought I would be writing this thread up but it needs to be done. I have to sell my JEM... I need a truck for work and unfortuantely the Accord needs to go. Its a 2008 Accord Coupe i-4 5 Speed Manual Trans. The car has 70,300 Miles and will rise cause the car is my daily driver. I am the 3rd Owner, I bought the car in Bellair, Maryland on December 28, 2012 with 54,954 Miles. The color is San Marino Red and looks AWESOME in person! I have put alot of time and money into this car but I have to fund the truck I want. The car is Proffessionaly detailed bi-weekly. The car just recieved a thorough look over at 68,891 Miles as well as a Oil Change and Tire Rotation.

Things done to the car:

-Black And Red Rims (To Match The Car) (8K Miles On Them)
-Michelin MXM-4 Primacy Tires (8K Miles On Them)
-Red Lugs
-Black And Red MGP Calipers
-Takeda Air Intake
-Honda Rubber Floor Mats
-Viper 20% Tints all around
-Plasti-Dipped All Chrome, Mirrors, Handles
-San Marino Red Rear Deck Lid Spoiler (Plasti-Dipped At The Moment)
-6K HID's
-3K Fogs
-JDM Steering Wheel Badge
-Sick Speed Black And Red Shift Knob
-Black And Red Leather Shift Boot
-Proffessionaly Detailed And Opti-Coat Applied (Car, Rims, Etc)

NOTE: The TPMS sensors HAVE NOT been programmed yet. I bought Honda Sensors so my Mechanic couldnt program them. Also from the previous owner the car has several scratches on the car that looks like they were touched up with a darker red paint. The rearview mirror is peeling under the glass :dunno: And the Armrest has been ripped.

Honda is aware of the TPMS and says it will cost $115 to program them all, the mirror I found on a Honda Website for $18.00 (OEM) as well as the leather wrapping for 15.00 (OEM).

Again Guys as you can see in the pics this car is beautiful, I wouldnt be selling her if I didnt have too.

I am asking $14,750 OBO. Please No Low Ball Offers...

If you are interested or know anyone who would be interested please text or call me: 732-804-0864.

Video Of Car:

Thanks,
Nick

·
Fear The Turtle!
1,883 Posts
Nice try, it's Bel Air, MD not Bellair. I live there so I couldn't resist.

I like the wheels, car looks great, GLWS.

·
Nick Hornak
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Too bad your not closer, I'd clear those codes for you in exchange for a ride in that Viper :banana:
Hahaha sounds like a plan!

Nice try, it's Bel Air, MD not Bellair. I live there so I couldn't resist.

I like the wheels, car looks great, GLWS.
Sorry, it's a extremely nice area! My family is actually thinking of moving to Maryland. Where I am not sure.

·
Nick Hornak
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car is SOLD! Thanks for everyone that viewed my thread! Admin please close this thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.