·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The cheapest shipping I could find would be $150 because of the size of the package. I would prefer local pickup. But I can ship if you want to pay that much

did i mention its an OEM honda part?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
The cheapest shipping I could find would be $150 because of the size of the package. I would prefer local pickup. But I can ship if you want to pay that much
you should check GPX (Greyhound Package Express)

its THE cheapest unless you got like a Business Account w/a large shipping company

they also offer like up to $600 protection in case it gets damaged for $2-4 bucks (if you ship GPX) always get the additional insurance protection

i would say it would be closer to 60-80 but you would have to drop of @ Greyhound station near you and buyer would have to pick up

http://www.shipgreyhound.com/e/pages/Home.aspx

good luck either way and hope this helps now or in the future

·
Registered
88 Posts
just a note, if you ship by greyhound, pack it tight with foam or something of the sort. They won't likely take care of your package. Speaking from prior experience.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
just a note, if you ship by greyhound, pack it tight with foam or something of the sort. They won't likely take care of your package. Speaking from prior experience.
This for sure. I bought my front lip that was shipped through Greyhound. You can tell they don't really care, so definitely pack it VERY well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.