Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a. what - TEIN SS Coilovers with new springs, helper springs, spring isolators

b. condition - Fair- 10K miles Struts 4K miles spring set up

c. price - $1000 Firm Price lowered! 900!

d. location - Orange County

So long story short, I went switched to Megans to see if I could go lower than my teins... unfortunately my teins are actually 1/8" lower than the megans maxed out.. that is if youre not messing with Megans preload. I am putting these up for sale with updated pictures. They are off the car, boxed, and ready.

Coils will come with my oem Top hats so that you dont have to take your OEM top hats off.

What my retrofit is composed of:
4x shorter springs ( I do not know the spring rate but I can provide the part number)
4x spring isolators
4x helper springs
All pieces are from TEIN

I will sell them for $1000 Firm. Pick up only.

Honestly, this is for someone who does not want to go as low as me, but wants to be able to go lower than any TEIN SS production coils (excluding Coupe Nasty's test set).
Coilovers have 10K miles on them. retrofit system has 4K miles on them.

Here are some photos:

Fronts

Fronts:

All four:

Rears:

Close up of rears:

Thank you

Some shots on the car:

Attachments

·
1st gear
363 Posts
glws bro , id love to have these but i need a camber kit to so its outa my budget.
free bump for a good product

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
This thread is about selling a good set of Tein SS not be be giving :thmsup: on the car...LOL
Free Bump!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
This thread is about selling a good set of Tein SS not be be giving :thmsup: on the car...LOL
Free Bump!!!
I'm sorry but his car looks SICK!! What are the specs on the rims and spacers? Your car is on fire! :naughty:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump! Lowering to 950 cash picked up... ! It would cost a brand new set of tein ss + almost $500 worth of parts to get this exact set up... all parts are to spec.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. 900 picked up so I cna get a lip kit =_=! Be the only one in the US with tein ss that go this low

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol I never thought this would happen but apparently I overestimated the amount of people who like teins. PRICE LOWERED TO 800 final. I am now selling at less than half the price to replicate this set.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.