Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. WHAT: I have a Wilwood Brake kit with the Drill & Slotted Rotors that I install for back in Mid March.
I purchase this from Revolution Brake directly. As you can see on my profile pictures, I snap some pictures of the wilwood calipers back in 02/16/09 but never got a chance to install them until mid March.

The Brake kit cost me $799 plus additonal $100 for the drill and slotted rotors. Total -$899
Comes with Front S/S Brake lines and Wilwood brake pads.

B. CONDITION:

C. PRICE: I am looking for $650.00 pickup in the NYC area. If shipping is needed, please pm me your zip. But by the size and weight of it, it should be a extra $50 for the shipping including paypal fees.

D. LOCATION: NYC area

E.

I am paypal verified.

Reason for selling: My company is cutting back everyone days so I need to slowly part out on things to save up some $$$

I can say this is one of the best brakes kit I ever used. The brake kit is still on my car and I might take it off next Monday if I have people insterested.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Front brake kit...They don't have a wilwood brake kit for the rear. Just a adaptor to relocated the caliper and bigger rotors.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry.. I am not sure. I know it fit 7 gen good though. =P Is the 8 and 7 gen braking system different from each other?

·
Super Moderator
3,596 Posts
What wheels were you using with this kit? I can't get the link for their template.

·
Super Moderator
3,596 Posts
Thanks.
I'll have to get some posterboard or cardboard to glue the template to.

I'll let you know if my 2 sets of wheels will work or not.

edit:
Dammit, neither set of my wheels will clear these calipers.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I may be interested but my concern is getting replacement pads/rotors. Like if I want to get different pads or rotors that aren't wilwood...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have accord v6 6speed wheels/tires and cash? Located in NYC
Thanks for the offer but I am turning my car back in to stock. I am selling the car to get something that I don't need to make payments on.

Let me know if you are still insterested in the BBK. Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump...all low balling offer will be ignored.

This is a $900 BBK with the upgraded slot and drill rotors. Most of every kit going around has only the drill rotors. Also my kit is 13" 4 piston..while everyone got the 12.6 brake kit.

Thanks for looking and I don't want come out sounding like a ass. But some members that trys to low ball and offer less than half of what I paid for..would get anyone upset.
(this kit was on the car for only 2 months)

I have a good seller feedback on alot of different forums like v6performance,gen 7,tsx,eclipse,mr2,nyc auto forums and also Ebay. I had ship items as big as a set of rims and locations thru out the USA and Canada.

Send me a pm if you need any reference.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.