Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
267 Posts
I like the SS brake lines and will probably pick up a set in a few years. The spoiler, not too much of a fan of. The stock Sport spoiler is just right, not too much going on, but breaks up the lines of the back just enough.

· Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

I've come to revive this thread with pictures of my car with this spoiler. I did not buy this spoiler from Heeltoe's site, I bought it from eBay which is made by Duraflex®, named HTR style fiberglass rear lip spoiler.

If you don't know Duraflex makes after market parts that you will need to prep, paint, and finish yourself or have it professionally done at your local auto body shop (which is how I had mine done). Im just giving you a heads up if you do plan on buying this exact spoiler.

Also another heads up, do NOT buy this exact spoiler or anything at all from CarID.com just trust me.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Tree Luxury vehicle
Vehicle Trunk Car Automotive exterior Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Full-size car

· Registered
6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I've come to revive this thread with pictures of my car with this spoiler. I did not buy this spoiler from Heeltoe's site, I bought it from eBay which is made by Duraflex®, named HTR style fiberglass rear lip spoiler.

If you don't know Duraflex makes after market parts that you will need to prep, paint, and finish yourself or have it professionally done at your local auto body shop (which is how I had mine done). Im just giving you a heads up if you do plan on buying this exact spoiler.

Also another heads up, do NOT buy this exact spoiler or anything at all from CarID.com just trust me.

View attachment 524714 View attachment 524718 View attachment 524721 View attachment 524715 View attachment 524716 View attachment 524717
hello bro can you send me the link where you got the spoiler

1 - 13 of 13 Posts