Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I haven't posted in a while because I've been really busy with school, but now it is over and I am trying to kill some time. So here are some recent pictures of my car from a couple months ago. I did not detail it, just a quick wash at the time. I plan to perform a detail in the next couple of weeks since my last one was in August 2012. Since the last detail, I have added lowering springs and new shocks (H&R + Koni Yellow), BBK and some retrofitted headlights. The car had 112k I believe when these photos were taken. Enjoy!

And for some reason I like this photo:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Nice looking car and looks well maintained. Generally not a fan of chrome rims but those look decent on your vehicle. What size are the rims?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I am not typically a fan of chrome wheels either but these definitely work well with my car/color, I was actually skeptical when they were sitting in the box. They are 18x7.5" with 15mm spacer in front and 25mm spacer in the rear.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I finally got around to sealing the paint on my car. I haven't properly sealed it since July of 2012 because I have been busy with school. I would typically wash my car then just use a spray wax. I would like to actually polish the paint but unfortunately I do not have time for that right now. Many of the products I use are things I have had for a while and I can't justify buying new improved products since I do not use them often. Enjoy!

Products used:
Meguiars Gold Class Wash
P21S Wheel Cleaner
Purple Power APC
Griots Garage Tire Shine
BFWD
Nanoskin Autoscrub
GG 6"

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why the acura caliper cover? What are you lowered on?
They aren't covers, they are actual calipers from the Acura RL. I am lowered on H&R Sport Springs and Koni Yellow shocks.

·
Blake Beltran
17 Posts
Looks pretty good with the chrome rims. I personally hate chrome but this is one of the few acceptions. And those aren't stock headlights are they?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
calipers from the Acura RL? how much?
Yes the calipers are from an Acura RL. The prices vary anywhere between $200-$350 depending where you search.

Yeah those are the 4-piston callipers from the Acura RL. Nice stopping setup :thmsup:
Thanks!

Looks pretty good with the chrome rims. I personally hate chrome but this is one of the few acceptions. And those aren't stock headlights are they?
Thank you! They are actually retrofitted with FX projectors. I would like to do a new retrofit though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts