Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a young child in the backseat and we got the white/ivory color combo.

In our last vehicle, one favorite thing our child like to do is to put her feet up against the back of the front seat. You can imagine that won't go well with the ivory interior. :p

Is there anything which I can put on the back of the front seat to protect it?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
We have a young child in the backseat and we got the white/ivory color combo.

In our last vehicle, one favorite thing our child like to do is to put her feet up against the back of the front seat. You can imagine that won't go well with the ivory interior. :p

Is there anything which I can put on the back of the front seat to protect it?
That's why I always make the wife drive her car when the grandkids are riding in the car.

Seriously.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Kick mats. Go to buy buy baby therr like 15 bucks for 2 and thrn use the 20% off coupon.... you should kno better lol

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav
870 Posts
When ever i pick up my niece, I have her take her shoes off. That could be a pita if you have more than one kid.

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
We've used the mats for 10 years now since our '05 Ody.. They have an elastic bottom band and velcro straps that wrap around your head rest posts up top. They are fantastic. WalMart in the baby section or Babies R Us, $10-15 for 2.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I've found these to provide the best protection from the situation you've described, but you have to apply them very early on, and it sounds like it may be too late in your case. I think you can get them in a range of colors, probably ivory too.

I tease, I tease!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts