Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 EXL V6A, the left front armrest split. Pt no. 83571-TEO-A512B All the replacements I can find are $87-88. Anyone have a source for a used, good condition replacement. Tks

·
Registered
390 Posts
One option: go down to your local pull-apart yard (auto recycling center?) and find one. Hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of these cars have been made, and many have doubtlessly made their way into junkyards - with some sleuthing, you’ll probably find what you need.

If that is unappealing to you and you want OEM, just put the part number in Google. I got results on that number in the $45-50 dollar range (including at several Honda dealers).

·
Honda Enthusiast
1,573 Posts
@DerekWildstar I mean you should maintain as well as possible, but it’s not going to last forever. I can see stretched leather on the driver seat and some wear to the steering wheel in your photo. It is what it is, but yes, very nice for a car with 142K miles. Better than how many would care for it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
@DerekWildstar I mean you should maintain as well as possible, but it’s not going to last forever. I can see stretched leather on the driver seat and some wear to the steering wheel in your photo. It is what it is, but yes, very nice for a car with 142K miles. Better than how many would care for it.
Of course, man. I was just being tongue-in-cheek. It’s a 50/50 car. From 50 feet away, at 50 mph, it looks good. Up close? It’s certainly no garage queen.

Personally, though, a split armrest would drive me up a wall...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts