Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am buying a 2010 accord with the mugen kit in a couple of days. My only problem is that I haven't yet decided on whether to get the lip spoiler or the wing that comes with the accord as options. I will be putting a roof spoiler on the car as well. My question is, what looks better a roof spoiler with a lip or a wing? I have seen pictures of the m3 roof spoiler with a lip but can't find pictures of a roof spoiler with a wing. help me choose the best option. If it help my car will be black. And I plan on getting rims sometime down the road.

·
Registered
43 Posts
regular Spoiler = rice in my opinion; go with with the deck lid spoiler... the real small one... I think it looks real good with the roof spoiler... when you go to ebaymotors and look up roof spoiler there is a picture of both on an accord sedan and I like it, I like it alot

·
Registered
166 Posts
Def go with the front lip spoiler

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Since you're doing the roof spoiler, do the deck lid spoiler. If possible, aim for the JDM Inspire [replica, possibly from Stephen86 on the forums] deck lid for a better flow.

The roof and wing, on paper, doesn't sound that great. I have the wing spoiler and I just can't see a roof spoiler working with the flow of the car before hitting my wing. I don't consider the OEM wing spoiler rice since it has a subtle, yet sporty look and flow to it while on a low profile note.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was thinking of doing the rear roof spoiler too, but the only ones available are the M3 and Sarona ones, anyone know of any others?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got the wing spoiler and I really like it. It isn't too rice-y as some guys have said. I got it from College Hills for a steal.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I would get the jdm inspire lip spoiler, it will flow better with a roof spoiler
Here is a picture my my car with stephans spoiler on it

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
hmm im on the same boat anyone know where i can purchase such items cheap:)
I got the lip spoiler from magauto.com for $95 painted. Only downside is no hardware. So you have the option of doing 3M tape or drilling holes.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Believe it or not, I have seen worst :puke:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts