Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
i-VTEC
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where exactly to post this, but I thought this would be a good spot to do so. :)

I spotted on 8th gen Taffeta White v6 Accord Coupe at Woodfield Mall, in Schaumburg, IL, on Saturday July 14th. It was parked on the lower level of the Nordstrom Rack parking. The only visible mods I could tell were some Vossen cv2 rims and it had a drop of probably about 2-3 inches. I was wondering if anybody knew who this was, since I was not aware of any modded Taffeta White Coupe in the area! Always nice to see a fellow coupe driver and enthusiast! Would love to find out who this is/was! :thmsup:

Congrats to the owner of this car by the way, beautiful looking Taffeta Coupe, and very clean looking wheel/suspension setup! V6 on top of that... makes me jealous every time I see one :notworthy

Attachments

·
i-VTEC
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope I was not. I just saw this car parked at the mall by Nordstrom Rack while I was looking for a spot to park there. Ended up parking couple spots away. Don't know who this belongs to would you have an idea whose this is?

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm not sure where exactly to post this, but I thought this would be a good spot to do so. :)

I spotted on 8th gen Taffeta White v6 Accord Coupe at Woodfield Mall, in Schaumburg, IL, on Saturday July 14th. It was parked on the lower level of the Nordstrom Rack parking. The only visible mods I could tell were some Vossen cv2 rims and it had a drop of probably about 2-3 inches. I was wondering if anybody knew who this was, since I was not aware of any modded Taffeta White Coupe in the area! Always nice to see a fellow coupe driver and enthusiast! Would love to find out who this is/was! :thmsup:

Congrats to the owner of this car by the way, beautiful looking Taffeta Coupe, and very clean looking wheel/suspension setup! V6 on top of that... makes me jealous every time I see one :notworthy
I think that's the same guy on craigslist. Selling his wheels and coils.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts