Nicely wrapped I see it's a i4 :O

·
:)
101 Posts
You can tell from the headlights

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
How can you tell? It had a dual exhaust. But it was aftermarket so idk....

The headlight, the bottom strip. The V6 that comes with LEDs have individual (6) LED bulbs slots. Judging from your picture, I do not see any individual LEDs slots.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Wow. That color looks great!

·
Banned
13,100 Posts
Or this:

·
Registered
1,990 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
An appropriate color for Halloween. Not my cup of tea. It's certainly different.

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,062 Posts
at least they will see you coming from a mile away
Applies to cops too. I don't want people looking at my car. I want it to be completely ignored by everyone.

When he says "brembo brakes" I assume he means brembo rotors and the calipers are just camouflaged OEM. I don't see why anyone would buy new calipers unless they were going to go BBK, which he didn't.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Damn that shit looks sick. im not feeling all the stickers though.
seriously those stickers probably make it the fastest 4cyl in the area!:lmao:

·
It's a Coupe or nothing
213 Posts
I can't imagine taking a brand new Accord into a paint shop, and telling them to paint it flat pumpkin orange. Oh and black out everything else. That is SICK..

Knock... knock.. Trick or treat!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I can't imagine taking a brand new Accord into a paint shop, and telling them to paint it flat pumpkin orange. Oh and black out everything else. That is SICK..
Just when you think you have seen everything someone will come up with a new way to surprise you. :lmao:

We humans are a strange species. One member here has expressed an interest in having his Sport painted white. That seems reasonable now.

·
Registered
241 Posts
That offends my senses at every level. Honda should sue him for defilement. Honda deserves so much better. Oh, and it reminds me its time to prep for Halloween.:banana:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts