Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Spotted this really sick Accord Coupe at my school!!

14K views 66 replies 32 participants last post by  modoman 
#1 ·
Anyone have any clue where its from or who it belongs to?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nicely wrapped I see it's a i4 :O

#10 ·

#11 ·
An appropriate color for Halloween. Not my cup of tea. It's certainly different.

#15 ·
Applies to cops too. I don't want people looking at my car. I want it to be completely ignored by everyone.

When he says "brembo brakes" I assume he means brembo rotors and the calipers are just camouflaged OEM. I don't see why anyone would buy new calipers unless they were going to go BBK, which he didn't.

#16 ·
seriously those stickers probably make it the fastest 4cyl in the area!:lmao:

#17 ·
I can't imagine taking a brand new Accord into a paint shop, and telling them to paint it flat pumpkin orange. Oh and black out everything else. That is SICK..

Knock... knock.. Trick or treat!

#19 ·
I can't imagine taking a brand new Accord into a paint shop, and telling them to paint it flat pumpkin orange. Oh and black out everything else. That is SICK..
Just when you think you have seen everything someone will come up with a new way to surprise you. :lmao:

We humans are a strange species. One member here has expressed an interest in having his Sport painted white. That seems reasonable now.

#28 ·
I think it looks slick. I dont think I want to wrap my whole car, but I may mimic some of that look.

#29 ·
It is "real sick," alright. Or maybe I am just too old for this stuff.

Mick

#32 ·
I like it. I think it's cool. And I'm way old at 51! I've thought about doing something like that with my car but it's just too expensive and it really makes you stand out in a crowd (much more visible to the police). I think if they saw this car and another "normal" looking car both speeding, they'd be more inclined to pull this one over (but one never knows).

But I do like the way it looks so different and unique. That's one of the problems I find with cars these days...every car looks so alike (similar paint colors, body shapes and designs...hard to tell them apart sometimes). :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.