Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep hearing a squeaking noise when i turn left in my 2013 Accord Sport CVT. The noise also fluctuates when turning left and going over bumps in the road. It almost sounds like something is scrapping against the tire of bearings? The noise seems to come from the left driver side tire area. Anyone else have this issue or know what it could be?

Thanks.

-NK

2013 Accord Sport CVT

·
Elvira
3,585 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Any idea why they want the wheels marked and installed in the same position they were removed from?

·
Elvira
3,585 Posts
I took it to mean put the right side wheel on the right side and the left side wheel on the left side. I dont think they meant valve at 6 o'clock or 4o'clock but I could be mistaken.

I know these tires aren't directional but maybe they don't want the tires rolling in the opposite direction. Maybe because of the radials ?:dunno: But that shouldn't be a problem really. the OM shows an x pattern rotation .

Miker

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have been to the dealership 2 times about a squeaking sound on my driver side front tire area. Both times after waiting over 30 min they told me they couldn't replicate the problem. It don't always do it but it was squeaking when I pulled up to the service department. If this turns put to be the problem I'm going to be pissed. They should have known about this problem. Then I wouldn't have to waist 2 hours of my life cause someone can't do there job. It's amazing to me how people on this forum that don't get payed to work on Hondas knows more than the want to be professionals at the dealerships.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
same issue for me roll tide..the squeeky noise happens about 90% of the time but sometimes it does not happen..i also noticed that it only happens when im turning left and it is more frequent when i drive over bumpy roads..

has anyone had this issue repaired by honda service? is it free to fix since it seems like an inherent issue or does honda charge for fixing it?

could it become a bigger issue for the brakes or tires if it doesn't get fixed?

·
Registered
1 Posts

same issue for me roll tide..the squeeky noise happens about 90% of the time but sometimes it does not happen..i also noticed that it only happens when im turning left and it is more frequent when i drive over bumpy roads..

has anyone had this issue repaired by honda service? is it free to fix since it seems like an inherent issue or does honda charge for fixing it?

could it become a bigger issue for the brakes or tires if it doesn't get fixed?
Did you ever get this problem fixed? What was it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts