Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent been posting much here because ive been stuck in the Infiniti Forums. But Ive got a problem now.... I recently drove on a high way that I havent been on in awhile and their was obvious construction going on. Traffic routes had been modified and what not. As I was traveling down the high way I hit this LARGE Dip in the road and smacked my bottom end causing sparks to fly from underneath the car. Immediately after that I exit off and force myself to take the small roads. (My relative also had the same thing happen to him in his SER Altima IN THE SAME SPOT! But no major issues.) I noticed that wen im driving around 10-25mph I hear this squeaking coming from the rear end after every slight bump I go over. I did take a look at the front end and rear end suspension but I couldnt find anything that looked wrong.

I asked my two relatives who are mad car enthusiast but they couldn't pin point the problem. One of them suggested that it could be from the control arms.

Im gonna take a look at my car pretty soon here and im hoping I can get some input from you guys. Let me know what you think.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts