Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Started my my car today and...

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  NoEgo 
#1 ·
It turned on. And then I drove the hell out of it. Then I parked it. Zero fires and was not stranded. Just thought I would add a post about not being in a death trap or Honda is out to get me and my 401k.

#4 ·
Awesome... I also have had no issues with my 2018. I have loved every minute of my journey in this car. As with every car i have owned i very seldom leave things stock. But with this car, its not been over done since the mod market is still slim in pickings. Anyway, Love the car... Great post

#6 ·
I do have one problem with my '20 Sport 2.0T.

We drove to a national park in northern Saskatchewan on Sunday. (Staying in a cabin; nice and pandemic-friendly.) There has been a lot of snow up here.

After driving down some of the park roads for awhile, the rear of the car gets covered in snow!

That's it. That's my only complaint.

By the way, Continental VikingContact 7 winter tires rock. Really happy with them. This week was their best test.

#14 ·
I can't help but wonder if this post is a reference to this thread:

Reactions: TX Accord
#17 ·
...Just took a drive. With pandemic induced working from home, cold winter weather (currently), I spend more time in the house than I can remember ever. My escape is my Accord. I gotta drive it somewhere at least once every couple of weeks. Other than getting gas once every month or two, I generally don't stop on my little road trips unless I end up at, say, an empty beach where they still allow people to pull in and park facing the water to watch the waves, and only a few other people with roughly the same idea are there. Just driving the car is so relaxing. Putting on some favorite music is a bonus.

Reactions: grumpypolecat
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.