Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Started to build my White Sport 2.0T

11K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  khalid al 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Next up are wheels. I’m likely going with 20x9 or 19x8.5 +40 or +38. I like them tucked in just a hair so I won’t go out to a +35. Still can’t decide on Advan RSII or Gram Lights 57BNA.

Rear 2018 Civic Type R red badge and engine cover

Attachments

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
The front Red H is from Corsport. Corsport sells the front and rear together, unfortunately the rear that Corsport includes is wrong for a 2018 accord.

The front emblem replacement seemed to require removal of the entire front bumper and grill. It was fairly easy but there are four hard to find screws in the wheel well area and behind the plastic wheel well inner covers. I did not want to rush the job so I removed the entire bumper. That’s not to say it’s the only way it can be done.

#13 ·
Does it has 2 screws on the pins behind the emblem? Did your new emblem also had pins with 2 screws or just the 2 pins with 2 sided tape? I wasn't planning on removing the bumper since I am not as handy as you guys, worst case just the grill if I could remove it easily, else i will pull it out, assuming the pins will break and I can fit the new emblem with the pins and the 2 sided tape it comes with. My front emblem from an ebay seller is arriving by this weekend ,who claims the size is a perfect fit and he has sold to many with no returns.

#12 ·
Bumper removal procedure - Search is our friend

College Hills Honda (a sponsor here at Drive Accord) has a set of instructions on how to remove the front bumper.
https://www.collegehillshonda.com/instructions/accord/2018/frontgrille.pdf

From this well-developed thread on the front grille:
https://www.driveaccord.net/forums/241-10th-generation/499234-black-chrome-grille-2.html

There are other ways to do it- but most other ways do not have an easy to follow procedural write-up written in English.

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well, thry only took 5 months to get here. My new Gram Lights 57 BNA arrived today.

They are finally here.

Rays Gram Lights 57BNA mounted

Attachments

#18 ·
Yes the finish is gunmetal. The specs are:
Gram Lights 57BNA
19x8.5 +36 - 5x114.3. Face 2 (deep dish). Color HF.
Tires are the original OEM rubber. I think they are P235/40R19 if I remember correctly.

If I were going to order wheels today I would get the same 57BNA in the 20” they just introduced to the market 2 months ago. The specs are 20x8.5 +40. Face 2 color HF. I think these would be absolutely perfect in size and offset in my opinion. I would wrap them in P245/35R20 rubber.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.