Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the steelie car mount, I wanted to know where would be the best safe spot to put the magnet ball? I'm a little skeptical about putting it where I want which is on the edge of the imid screen or on top of the optical drive.

Technology Electronic device Gadget Router Electronics

Vehicle Car Family car

I will give you guys an update tomorrow when I find a spot to put it on and give you a review of how the mount is if your curious.

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts
Cool, let me know how stable that mount is. I had a similar magnetic holder and it was too wobbly with my iPhone 4S.

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,067 Posts
The only thing that works for me is velcro. Nexus 7 and Garmin are just velcroed onto the dash (a few small squares of it)....anything that involves a sticky pad or adhesive tape fails in the summer in AZ.

·
Registered
20 Posts
@OP how did the installation go??? i'm planning to get the steelie car mount kit and would like to know your experience. It would be great if you can post few pics.

Thanks!

·
Registered
924 Posts
i thought about getting this mount before i found the kenu airframe but my problem was there was no where i could find that i felt would be a good place to attach the ball. and no where that the adhesive would stick well too. good luck, id like to see how it turns out and how it holds up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts