Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good steering wheel cover for my 9th Gen Accord. Already bought 2 universal covers, 14"-15", and they are big and a bit loose. Any recommendation?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm looking for a good steering wheel cover for my 9th Gen Accord. Already bought 2 universal covers, 14"-15", and they are big and a bit loose. Any recommendation?
The regular ones will not fit our Accords because the new Steering is slightly smaller in diameter. I tried a few off Autozone and got lucky with a black leather one. Goes perfectly with the black interior of my Sport.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The regular ones will not fit our Accords because the new Steering is slightly smaller in diameter. I tried a few off Autozone and got lucky with a black leather one. Goes perfectly with the black interior of my Sport.
Name, pict, link would be appreciated. Any of the three.

·
Registered
274 Posts

Doesn't the sport cone stock with a leather-wrapped steering wheel?... I thought the lx was the only non-leather steering wheel.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Doesn't the sport cone stock with a leather-wrapped steering wheel?... I thought the lx was the only non-leather steering wheel.
Yes it does but I prefer my steering to be a bit beefy. Just a personal choice for a better grip.

Name, pict, link would be appreciated. Any of the three.
I bought it from a Auto Zone. I can try taking a picture of it for you, if that would help?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I know my steering wheel is leather wrapped but I still prefer to find a steering wheel cover too. It will help prolong the life of the OEM steering wheel.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it does but I prefer my steering to be a bit beefy. Just a personal choice for a better grip.
What he said above. Would appreciate pictures and brand of the cover. Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I too am looking for a cover for my wife's EX as she too likes a thick steering wheel. We bought one at Walmart, but it had a horrible smell to it so back it went.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Might wanna get a wheelskinz. they are awesomeeeee

Feels so soft like a uber luxury car

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I bought it from a Auto Zone. I can try taking a picture of it for you, if that would help?
whats the name of the cover? Could you post a picture? Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks, that helps.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I could not find the cover. Attaching the steering cover pics. It is smooth, does not get hot in summer either. Hope the pics help
I think I saw an exact one just like it. Thanks for the upload bro! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts