Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering is there anything like this black and chrome "H" but for the 6th gen accord steering wheels? i wish i could replace my steering wheel with like the 7th gen but ya i hate the plain look of the "H" any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
dannnngggg ruben where you been???

anyhow there are some out there who have done the MDX steering wheel conversion...not sure if that was for 7th gen or 6th gen..but its been done...thats a pretty touchy subject...its been talked about alot but im not too fond of it...i like mine...but if you actually look at the 04 civic...it has it in there..sux huh?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dannnngggg ruben where you been???

anyhow there are some out there who have done the MDX steering wheel conversion...not sure if that was for 7th gen or 6th gen..but its been done...thats a pretty touchy subject...its been talked about alot but im not too fond of it...i like mine...but if you actually look at the 04 civic...it has it in there..sux huh?
Kordel!!!!!!!!! youre still aliveee!!!!!! yo how you beeen you need to hit me up dude! its been too long! we need to catch up and especially since youve done some mods i wan and your gonna help me lol

and ya i mean im okay with my sdteering wheel but idk i wish it was better looking and less boringggggggggg!

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
lol yeah bro its been a minute....i didnt think you were going to get your tranny fixed...mines getting a nice fix....putting a JDM F23a engine in it...

and yeah ill help..lol it has been like a helluva long time...NTA isnt the same...everybody is somewhat separate...but ill change that...lol

but yeah your steering wheel is boring like mine..but ive got over it

·
Second gear slammer!
461 Posts
i want that wheel

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want that wheel
me too! but i just bought the seats, now i want a double din (pioneer avh-p4200) so im saving up for that lol so ill be broke for who knows how long

1 - 6 of 6 Posts