Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Will this Sti 06 -07 Lip fit on a 2008 Honda Acccord Coupe LX-S?

I just want to make sure the one in the link (above) will fit my car. I live on Guam and I'm just looking for the best deal on shipping. This one so far has the best deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How was installation? Did u do any modifications to fit it? Could you send me alink for it? Thanks
installation wasnt too hard, no modifications needed. i actually ordered the 1st one u posted. Just make sure you have bolts and you should be good. It wont fit perfectly but its pliable enough to bend to your liking. Good luck lemme know how it goes.

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
Subbed for future reference

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Attachments

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
The edges won't fit perfectly, it will require some work with a heat gun to make it fit better. You will need to use self tapping screws to secure the lip onto the bumper.

·
Banned
96 Posts
Hello,

I have asked this question before but I didn't really get a firm answer. I just wanted to ask again before I buy it, will a 2006 - 2007 (Impreza WRX STI V-Spec Polyurethane Front Bumper Lip) fit on a Honda Accord Coupe 2008 LX-s? Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/2006-Impreza-...qid=1380451929&sr=8-14&keywords=sti+lip+06-07

Thanks

Will this also require drilling?
how havent you gotten a firm answer? It has been answered in this post and in hundreds of others...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The edges won't fit perfectly, it will require some work with a heat gun to make it fit better. You will need to use self tapping screws to secure the lip onto the bumper.
So it needs drilling? Also which is better to buy it off. Ebay or amazon?

how havent you gotten a firm answer? It has been answered in this post and in hundreds of others...
I just wanted to be 100% sure wat im buying. I live on Guam, so shipping is expensive and it takes quite some time for it to arrive.

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
So it needs drilling? Also which is better to buy it off. Ebay or amazon?
I wouldnt necessarily call it drilling. Unless of course you also consider putting a screw into a wall as drilling.

Doesnt matter really, ebay tends to be cheaper, just make sure the seller has good feedback.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wouldnt necessarily call it drilling. Unless of course you also consider putting a screw into a wall as drilling.

Doesnt matter really, ebay tends to be cheaper, just make sure the seller has good feedback.
In my case its amazon with the shipping. But I'm not sure if the one on Amazon is as the same as the one on eBay. Ebay's shipping to Guam is ridiculous. $25 Amazon > $50 eBay.

Do you have any instructions or videos as to install it? Will the heat gun make it bend? Sorry for asking so many questions, I appreciate all of your answers.

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
No videos on install, it'll be more self explanatory as you receive it and install.
The heat gun will help it bend/stretch to fit better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm sorry, but after reading the topic several times and did not understand what kind of lip should be suitable for Honda Accord Coupe 2008 is the first link, or that which is on the second.
1-
2-
thanks for the reply

·
Registered
62 Posts
Also if someone could explain the process of heating and bending the lip to fit it would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea how that works

·
Registered
11 Posts
Also if someone could explain the process of heating and bending the lip to fit it would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea how that works
well i bought the ebay one and took off my bumper and aligned it with the bottom and used a drill to drill into the bumper and lip then boom. some people use a heat gun to bend it more to align with the bumper more but i skipped it and thought it still came out pretty good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.