Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For everyone that's local to STL, there's a big meet this Saturday at 6pm. It's The Lot Hangout that's held the 3rd Saturday between May and September, so this will be the last one of the year.

Here's a link about the meet on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lothangout

Trying to start up a group called STL Accords. Me and a few other Accords (and other cars in the Accord family like an RL) from the group are going to meet up and roll in together if anyone else wants to join us.

Here's a quick breakdown for the meet up and roll out:

Meet Up Location: Mid River's Mall - Old Border's section of the parking lot in an empty section close to I-70
Meet Up Time: 5:15pm
Roll Out Time: 5:45pm

If you guys have any questions about meeting up or anything else, feel free to PM me here. If you want to call or text me, send me a PM for my number.

Hope to see more Accords there!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I went to the last one they had and was the only Accord there...got plans this Saturday so I won't be making it. Nice event though, should be some nice rides there.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There should've been a slammed Accord wagon there last month lol I had plans up until this month whenever The Lot was going on, but finally got a chance this month.

Hopefully we can meet up sometime in the future lol Maybe one of the weekly Thursday meets that go on around the area.

·
Registered
174 Posts
There should've been a slammed Accord wagon there last month lol I had plans up until this month whenever The Lot was going on, but finally got a chance this month.

Hopefully we can meet up sometime in the future lol Maybe one of the weekly Thursday meets that go on around the area.
Oh, I do remember the wagon, very low...

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah lol Randall's CE1. Thing makes me wish I had a wagon now lol

There's some Thursday meets around. I know Gateway Car Cruises has a Thursday meet at Imo's off of Winghaven every Thursday. Then there's Sonic's in the Valley, except high schoolers have the cops cracking down a bit. As long as you're not an idiot doing burnouts and littering, you'll be fine.

On the 27th of this month is a meet and cruise at the South County Hooter's. 7pm for dinner then a cruise afterwards.

That's all I know that's going on in the area right now.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE: BECAUSE OF RAIN, THE LOT IS CANCELED!

Backup Plan: Meeting at Dave & Busters between 5:15pm and 5:30pm. Going to meet, hangout, get pictures, have dinner, play games, and who knows what else afterwards.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm busy but some STL Accord people are meeting up at the QT near the Lot by 5:30 and rolling in together at 5:40. There's a slammed Wagon, a 5th gen sedan, probably a 7.5 coupe, and an early 2000 RL.

Hopefully I'll be free for next month.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet. Glad you made it and could meet them. Randall, the Wagon, is the second group admin to STL Accords while I started it. Trying to do something big, but can only take small steps for now. Just a group on Facebook, but hope to make it into a big local group of Accords.

·
Registered
35 Posts
New Accord owner here in the STL! I hope there will be more meets this year!

·
STLHonda
9 Posts
Anyone from STL still???

2013 Crystal Black Pearl Honda Accord Sport CVT
Door Sill Trim
Horn Upgrade
Rear Roof Spoiler
Xenon White LED Strip bulb
GPthunder Hyper Yellow 35w Fog Bulbs
GPthunder Hyper Yellow 65w DRLs
Xenon White LED Interior Package Kit