Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to get the stock wing on my 2010 coupe. I called up my honda for the price they said 140 for the wing and i asked to see how much it would cost to be installed and the service department said 243 plus tax for the installation. isn't that pretty outrageous. how hard is it to install??

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya im kinda skept on the drill i might just end up doing it. thats like 4 bills total

·
I snapped my G string....
3,865 Posts

·
Banned
259 Posts
I got my wing for 114.00 and 46.00 in installation at a well known body shop. Its getting put on today. =)

·
State of Trance
106 Posts
Where do you get the wings so cheap? :O
i would appreciate a link

·
State of Trance
106 Posts
Dang, color Belize blue pearl is not an option... :(
i emailed the seller, waiting for their response..
Thank you Honda247

·
I snapped my G string....
3,865 Posts
Dang, color Belize blue pearl is not an option... :(
i emailed the seller, waiting for their response..
Thank you Honda247
No problem.

·
Banned
259 Posts
My bad I was talking about the V6 Lip...

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
114 is a good price honda sells them for a lil bit more. i want to get mine ordered and put on but not 248 for installation

·
Banned
259 Posts
Mine is an OEM Honda part. Don't go to a Honda dealer to get it installed, go to a local body shop. I got a quote from Honda for 180.00.

·
State of Trance
106 Posts
I got my wing for 114.00 and 46.00 in installation at a well known body shop. Its getting put on today. =)
Nice Lip spoiler, by the way where did you get to that price? :p

·
Banned
259 Posts

·
State of Trance
106 Posts

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I called a local collision and body repair place and they said itd be $40 to install it without wiring the 3rd break light cuz i could do that... looks great and the wiring was simple

·
State of Trance
106 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Thanks for the link~ how did you like the lip spoiler with m3 so far?
is the M3 tape from autozone? still strong?
Btw, sorry if i go offtopic, your vanity light is LED right? and you got it from V-led.com right?
Dangerous is here, he said its still spoiler is still on strong, he got it from autozone, and he got the vanity leds from ebay. pm him for a link. he lives in so cal, maybe he can help you.

and dangerous is way freaking awesome.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I followed the install with the 3M tape. I did not want to drill my trunk. It is pretty much on for good with the tape. I guess the real test would be to run it through an auto car wash but I have not done that yet. Probably never will. I open the trunk with it now, handy handhold and you do not see the fingerprints on the paint, cbp. :D

I would just recommend that you have a person to help get it lined up. I set mine down first where I wanted it and marked the upper outside corners with the blue paint tape. Then I pulled off all the 3M tape cover, set the corners first and then just pressed it in place firmly and held it for about 5 minutes. Worked perfect.

Worst case is if you mess up you can cut it off with fishing line, use the 3M adhesive cleaner and start over.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts