Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
S mode
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't you guys hate it that all these vendors show you pictures of the DRL product brightness taken at night instead of during the DAY in board daylight???

·
S mode
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What the point if you name it as Day Running Light and you can't see them that well? I hope VLED comes up with a bright LED strip because they told me that new kind of LED strip they're working on will be bright as those Audi ones that you can see in broad daylight.

·
S mode
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know if we can get our hands on something similar to LED in this picture? Is it possible to get it to do a DIY project or a shop that can make it like these? If so, please post.

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Your post about LEDs.... Give it a rest.

·
Registered
322 Posts
with post like these we'll never get any aftermarket products for our cars.

As for c7cloud, im in the same boat, i like the drls that cyber linked you too, maybe if we message the seller, he can refer us, or make some for the accord.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Color-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c349c5f29&vxp=mtr
These are supposed to be really bright, and are about 18" long each, which would be perfect for the headlight. All we need is a strip to make it look oem.

·
Registered
392 Posts
No heat sinks on that strip= No care

LEDs that don't have any type of heatsink to desipate heat will not be bright enough for actual daylight drl. That's why all oem led drl's or any type of LEDs they use for any application have heatsinks.

So save your money or build your own led drl with real name brand LEDs n optics.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I actually kind of cringed when I saw this thread. Dude at least just add it to the huge headlight thread stickied at the top, instead of creating a new thread each and every time.

You bought an i4 Accord, and didn't get the LED DRL's. Shit happens. If you want the real deal, stop wasting all this time with half assed alternatives, buy the V6 headlights, and swap them out. Or better yet, get the Touring headlights instead.

·
S mode
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm deer attracted to bright light and plus all the other mods on the car is not my taste.

I don't know how to take off the front bumper, I'm not that technical like you guys. I can do little shit like simple light bulbs replacement, but not taking car parts out.

IMO, Touring headlight looks ugly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts