Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would post this in the audio section...but thing is this isnt a question or anything like that...its more of just showing off which fits in the gallery sect. if im wrong mods please move this...

My Old Kicker Setup...I had a set of mismatched subs in a probox that were severely underpowered yet...it sounded amazing. (for what it was) i posted the video on youtube so ill just link it here...and hey...im not stupid so no ranking on the obvious...those who do obviously didnt read this part and dont have any clear sense of eyesight...yes they are mismatched and yes they are underpowered...yes i am also aware that its alot of "No-SQ-Raucous" trunk rattling blah blah blah..i get it...just watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EB4xkv27-I

camera phone is only 3.2 Mega-pixels....bear with me..lol

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol thanx man...somebody who actually gets the idea..lol its loud as hell bro just think now its wired to a 600.1 and the thing is ridiculous...all mirrors shake

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow 94 views and 1 comment...lol

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
To much rattle.. But sounds good.

I had a SPL Scion tC. pushing 2400.1 striaght with (3) kenetic 2400 batteries, with a 1800 front battery.

I had to wear ear protection when i went to SPL competitions .. lol..

advise get a buck pack of some dynomat or some sounds dynating material and fix that rattle it would sound 10 times better

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice! rattle of the trunk or of the sub?? cuz i like the trunk rattle...makes it sound monstrous

1 - 6 of 6 Posts