Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Touring 2.0T
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an outstanding car wash nearby that sends my 2020 Accord Touring out looking great in every way but one. When walking up to the car with the sun shining in the right direction, those good looking, otherwise clean, 19" wheels look pretty sad, and detract from the total package. See photo.

Yes, I can stick rags and soapy water into the area, and get the wheels looking better for a time. But I'm not really into spending a lot of effort cleaning the car.

Does anyone have a slick way of making this look better without a lot of effort?

Automotive tire Hubcap Alloy wheel Automotive design Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
2020 Touring 2.0T
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For minimum effort take your wallet out and open it a little to have someone else get in there.
You are absolutely right. But, I’m looking for something I can do myself when I am adding finishing touches after the car comes out of the wash track, as most of my compatriots at this car wash do when not paying for the total detail job each time we visit.

·
Registered
2020 Touring 2.0T
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep. That's pretty much the best way to scrub down the inner parts of the wheels. Jimpal- waxing will make it easier for next time... it's worth the time and effort if you want to clean them regularly.
Thanks to you and Deathstick. Seems pretty extreme, and something I’ve never done with any previous car. Do you do it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts