Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Sun Roof Visor Poll

• Keep it on

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Take that thing off man

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • You should rock two, put another one on!

Votes: 1 6.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, wanted to get everyone opinion since I can’t make up my mind. I like the sunroof visor because it has functionality (meaning it cuts down on the wind noise) but I don’t like how much of the sun roof it takes up. I also cannot stand how this gets in the way when washing my car and the underneath has NEVER seen wax. So with that being said, vote and tell me what you think. Thanks. (I attached picture in case someone doesn’t know what a sun roof visor is lol)

IMG00007.jpg

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
OK, wanted to get everyone opinion since I can’t make up my mind. I like the sunroof visor because it has functionality (meaning it cuts down on the wind noise) but I don’t like how much of the sun roof it takes up. I also cannot stand how this gets in the way when washing my car and the underneath has NEVER seen wax. So with that being said, vote and tell me what you think. Thanks. (I attached picture in case someone doesn’t know what a sun roof visor is lol)

View attachment 34689

I have this one from Benevento. It is half the size of the OEM version. You can remove it in 5 minutes. I take mine off during the winter and put it back on for spring, summer and fall. 4 clips, and it is off. No drilling, No tape.

http://www.beneventous.com/ProductDetailID.aspx?PartID=4948

·
Super Moderator
3,434 Posts
Before Honda offered a tilt feature on moonroofs (yes, we're going back 10+ years :p ) I found them useful. But, it is a pain to wash the car and it blocks light when the sunroof is closed. IMO the tilt feature works much better. I say ditch it.

·
Manong
806 Posts
Visors on coupes :thumbsdow

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
OP, It is YOUR car. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha thanks but its all good that’s why I posted because I cannot make up my mind. I like it sometimes and sometimes I hate it…. I’m probably going to take off, then revisit next spring….

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should probably close this pole. I took off the visor today. I already have it posted in the classifieds. If anyone is interested, just click on the link in my signature……

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.