Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
super nice and sunny day with clear skies. took my puppy, zeus outside too. hope yall like it!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man:thmsup::thmsup:

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
Nice and sunny. Looks great, I'm a fan of the spoiler.

·
Registered
283 Posts
nice car and cute pup

·
Registered
486 Posts
nice shots!! Luv the doggy!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks alot everybody for the positive comments. dont worry, the drop will come eventually but you know, college students are the poorest ppl on earth lol so gimme some time. i want to do it right from the start and get coilovers instead of going the spring and strut route. but overall, im so happy with how the car turned out. i never even thought an accord could even look like this until i signed up onto the forums. i was going for a clean look, like oem and i got alot of inspiration from yall DA and v6p members.

future mods:
blackhoused headlights, retrofit (looking into morimoto or E55)
benen tow hook
ff2 coilovers
momo shift boot
blue interior LEDs
foglights
rear lip spoiler
powdercoat rims either champion white or gunmetal

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
thanks alot everybody for the positive comments. dont worry, the drop will come eventually but you know, college students are the poorest ppl on earth lol so gimme some time. i want to do it right from the start and get coilovers instead of going the spring and strut route. but overall, im so happy with how the car turned out. i never even thought an accord could even look like this until i signed up onto the forums. i was going for a clean look, like oem and i got alot of inspiration from yall DA and v6p members.
+1000000 I hear you man. I'm right in the same boat thinking about the same route. Great pics btw. What camera are you using to shoot?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im shootin with a canon rebel eos40d

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
looks good! I like it alot. lol and the random first shot of the dog.:lmao::thmsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts