Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M looking to get some coilover and wondering which one to get. It going to be my daily driver so i want comfort as well. What would yall recommend ?:thmsup:

·
Premium Member
6,778 Posts
Teins good, BC, Megan Racing, etc.

What is your budget and what are your goals? Teins can sometimes be restrictive of going low.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Well if you're on a budget. Get some Ground Controls, you can also customize spring rates. They're compatible with OEM shocks, but eventually you'll have to change them. And when you do, go with Koni Yellows :banana:
you do know that the GC that fit on stock shock will not fit on koni yellow right? The koni are fatter and the gc can't slide in unless you get new holders.

also blackworks & or D2 ebay brand right?

megans okay

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm pretty sure KSport and D2 are the same, it's just called D2 in Japan. I've had D2's on my CL for 2 years and I love them, blowing rear shocks seems to be a somewhat common thing with them though, I'm not sure if that's the same on their shocks for all cars or not

·
aka 'The Gif King'
803 Posts
you do know that the GC that fit on stock shock will not fit on koni yellow right? The koni are fatter and the gc can't slide in unless you get new holders.

also blackworks & or D2 ebay brand right?

megans okay
Whoops! That was on me, my bad OP don't listen to me haha.

He's right, you would Ground Control that are compatible with Koni Yellows.

You would need OEM replacement shocks if you went that route.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts