Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Fail Zero bcg
690 Posts
Looks awesome. I always tighten the sways when the car on the ground with its weight on it , also with the adjustable links you can dial in preload on the bars which will make the car act different when at 95% or so of the capability of the car. Are you doing this with stock tires? If so everything will change when you put some good rubber under you like the BF Goodrich comp 2's that I will be getting soon. GL

· Fail Zero bcg
690 Posts
i am running with 19 HFP wheels 235/45/19 bridgeston potenza 050 do you think its good ? and what is the your suggestion now ? do i need links badly ?
The potenza is a better performance tire than the stock ones so you are good. As for links drive it a little and play with the tire pressure a lot ,and really see how it handles now by spending some time with it and then see how you like it and or what you would like it to do. If not to your liking then you can make an adjustment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.