Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my taillight accent overlays on my 2014 Accord Sport, and love the way they look!

Thought i would share a pic of them and see what everyone thinks:

got them from Gгafixpгessions, i think it's the best mod you can do for the back of the car, especially for the price! They actually used my car for the test fitting and now offer it as a normal product. Installation was also pretty straightforward and easy, the fitment is perfect ... looks like they came this way from the factory!

:thmsup:

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
I like it! Can we get a shot from the back?

Jay

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
It does look good, not sure I'm willing to set an x-acto knife on my lens though. *edit* Ah! They ship it like that ... sounds fair but I really like lamin-x products

·
Sport Mode
233 Posts
looks like grf xp is trying some new marketing techniques per the license plate

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
looks like grf xp is trying some new marketing techniques per the license plate
dun dun DUUUUUNN!!!!!

This thread life is about to end!

·
Banned
13,102 Posts
looks like they came this way from the factory!
Yeah, if the factory was a prison in rural China in the 1950s...Man, that is fugly and looks like the red tape poor people add to seal up holes in their tail lights.

Ha ha ha, OP, you are a no-talent marketing arse clown! Only lazy, brain-dead "spammers" use the same photo as on their website. Can't you even TRY to appear as a legitimate member of Drive Accord? I mean, F+ for effort, winkly.

http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037818

How about acting professional instead of BS-ing us? How about introducing yourself, asking for suggestions, and if sales are good, becoming a forum sponsor? What you are doing is spam. I don't like spam.

Drive Accord forum sponsors advertise in legitimate ways. You circumvent our forum rules and steal from our forum's operation. Dominic Toretto said it best:

Deceptive, manipulative people should be deported to outer space. You sell T-shirts for Paul Walker's charity...do you even pass on the donations to his charity or do you pocket that money? Do you even send out product or do you pocket that too? Do you write your own Yelp reviews? Thought so....

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Just think if the millions they will make off of $12 overlays...

Jay

·
Registered
196 Posts
So, legit question, these are just pieces of film that are installed onto the existing taillight assemblies, over the clear part???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts