Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Throwdown Performance,
I am planning to get a takeda sri for my 2010 Accord V6. Just wondering how much are you selling it shipped? I am located in Tempe, AZ just in case. Also how much is usually the installation fee for it. I am still learning about this kind of things. So any help is appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Throwdown Performance,
I am planning to get a takeda sri for my 2010 Accord V6. Just wondering how much are you selling it shipped? I am located in Tempe, AZ just in case. Also how much is usually the installation fee for it. I am still learning about this kind of things. So any help is appreciated. Thank you
Hi, sorry for the delay, just saw this post up here buried

Here's a link to all intakes we carry for the 8th gen, most popular are the Takeda and Injen for the V6 : http://throwdownperformance.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=8&zenid=10f6349e774c1be9c927cc9fd1190c4b

Installation of the intake, especially the Takeda is extremely straight forward. The Injen is a bit more involved as it is a CAI and is routed behind the bumper. The Takeda is a Short Ram and sits right in the engine bay, very quick install with some basic tools. You could get quotes around, but very simple install for anyone with very basic tools :thmsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, sorry for the delay, just saw this post up here buried

Here's a link to all intakes we carry for the 8th gen, most popular are the Takeda and Injen for the V6 : http://throwdownperformance.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=8&zenid=10f6349e774c1be9c927cc9fd1190c4b

Installation of the intake, especially the Takeda is extremely straight forward. The Injen is a bit more involved as it is a CAI and is routed behind the bumper. The Takeda is a Short Ram and sits right in the engine bay, very quick install with some basic tools. You could get quotes around, but very simple install for anyone with very basic tools :thmsup:
Yes I heard from a friend that it is very easy to install and he will help me on it. Is there anyway i can get a price cut? :D I'm gonna go with Takeda because I prefer SRI than CAI. The link is not working at the moment though, saying there was some maintenance going on.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Yes I heard from a friend that it is very easy to install and he will help me on it. Is there anyway i can get a price cut? :D I'm gonna go with Takeda because I prefer SRI than CAI. The link is not working at the moment though, saying there was some maintenance going on.
Send us an email at [email protected] with a list of items you are looking for us to package and the ship to address and we can try to package soemthing together.

Website is back up. :thmsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts