Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
I took my sport 6mt on my favorite back road test drive. It has several high speed (60+mph) sweepers and several 45 degree turns.

There is a significant pucker factor on high speed sweepers as the rear end wants to move around too much. A rsb can often cure this and I'm looking forward to tying this part.

1. Part numbers and where did you order from?

2. You mentioned oversteer so I'm wondering if you reached the chassis limits to the point the TCS system kicked in.

This car is quiet and feels very stable at 80+mph. You have to drop down from 5th to 2nd or 3rd to keep it in the power band to pull hard out of a corner.

· Registered
50 Posts
I know what sway bars do, i know it tightens up the handling, thats why i was asking about the "looseness" On2 is mentioning. I have had aftermarket sway bars (eibach, whiteline, progress) on every vehicle ive owned. And the only negative was on one of them, my mazdaspeed3, ere was a horrible squeak from the bushings in cold temps, lubed or not.
The squeaking is from the urethane bushings that aftermarket bars use. Factory bars use rubber bushings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.