Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one would be the best for a daily driver? I narrowed my search down to Megan EZ or SS, but I want some feedback from my fellow broDA's who have had coilovers before. I heard the Function Forms aren't all that great. Also, I'm trying keep my budget below $1,000.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I don't have them personally but I have two friends that bought F&F type 1's and they said they love it. no problems. if that helps at all and from what I've seen they're around 6 brand new

·
Registered
239 Posts
Go cxracing, i just ordered a set, $600 shipped 12k/8 k 32 way adjustable made in partnership with bc

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have the Megan Racing EZ Streets. I've had them for about a year now daily driving them 50 miles round trip. They're very comfortable with a smooth ride. They're made in conjunction with BC Racing.

I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just installed Megan EZ's on my coupe and really like the ride. It is my daily driver and have 80 mi commute. Next will be spacers for a better look.

·
Carpe Diem
2,565 Posts
The coilovers you listed are all entry-level "budget" coilovers. They will perform about the same. Not saying they are bad, but you get what you pay for.

Out of the ones you listed, F&F Type 1s seem to be the most common on 7th gens, followed by the Tein Basics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts