Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know where i cn get a test pipe for i-4 coupe 08 with the v6 one fit found one at megan racing but says v6

·
2010 EX 4dr VTEC 2.4L
248 Posts
Hope this helps

RV6

·
Registered
957 Posts
RV6 is the best company for the cat deletes. They are decently expensive, however the quality is TOP NOTCH. I have both downpipe and test pipe on my 09 i4, and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
RV6 is the best company for the cat deletes. They are decently expensive, however the quality is TOP NOTCH. I have both downpipe and test pipe on my 09 i4, and couldn't be happier.
Do you have a youtube or sound clip of it?would love to hear it, and did it make a noticable power difference?

·
Marcus
156 Posts
Very noticeable difference. I did notice a bit less low end torque, but after 3 grand, she revs with more umff. A ton more noise too ;)
This is with both RV6 pipes and an aftermarket exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj8LOD5Vzew
Beautiful, your coupe is easily one my favorite 4 cylinder coupe! Everything is unique - not to hijack the thread or anything. :thmsup:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Did your cel turn on with the rv6? Piping
No it didn't. They section the O2 sensor in its separate housing that makes sure it only reads outside air instead of exhaust gases. The CEL may turn on for a few drives but it shuts off. When i installed mine, the CEL didn't turn on for 3 warm up cycles, it stayed on for 2 after that, and then has been off since.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts