Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I walked outside earlier and looked at my car, just because I was thankful for having such an amazing piece of automotive art and was just thinking of some cheap things I could do to improve my car!

First off, the paint of my Windshield wiper arms is starting to fade. I know this is a cheap fix, I just don't know where to get the parts to replace them.. can anyone help me?!

Also, I'm gonna paint my brake calipers black with a white HONDA logo on them! I think it'll look really cool! :thmsup: Just wondering where to get the paint and decal for the calipers?!

Thanks guys!
I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!
Chipperf!

·
Motor City
707 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving :D For the caliper paint do a search in the search bar there are people that stand behind some of the paint for life.

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
First off, the paint of my Windshield wiper arms is starting to fade. I know this is a cheap fix, I just don't know where to get the parts to replace them.. can anyone help me?!
Honda sells replacement parts for your vehicle. Or you can obtain them from online Honda parts stores...Honda's eStore, hondapartsdeals.com, or bernardiparts.com. For something as small as a wiper arm, I would use Honda's eStore and have them sent to your local dealer to save shipping costs.

·
Super Moderator
4,310 Posts
My wiper arms were faded and I polished and now they are good. I barely put any effort in and they are holding up for a few months now so if you do it right you should be good.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What did you use to polish them?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like the Meguiars Polishing Compound in a small circular container?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts