Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
KuruptAccord
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How it looked for about the first hour I had it

The LED lights under the headlights look awesome, along with the strips on the tails

and then I threw on some 20 inch Anella Spiders I had laying around in my garage from my last car and they fit perfect(i think, lol)

Next i got the lip spoiler added on to break it up a bit

Sorry only picture I had before the next mod which is the tinted tails(no those aren't the precut tints)

and not the darkest so I don't get messed with

then I blacked out the four chrome strips on the front grill with some black vinyl

Also Threw in 6000k HIDs for the low beams and 5000 for the high beams matched with some 3000k hids in the fogs(not pictured for some reason)

More mods coming soon...... Lmk what you think thanks, Shawn

·
Registered
884 Posts
I love the plates lol. Is that a 6 speed manual?

·
Chris
23 Posts
you wasted no time lol :D No a fan of the rims *sorry* but HID's look nice, what brand?. I like the blacked out grills, set's it apart from all the chrome in the front. Do you plan on vinyl wrapping the roof? I had planned on wrapping my roof gloss black when I save up some $. Just noticed the plates, nice lol

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
The plates are awesome lol

V6 sedan, has to be an auto, no manual option unfortunately.

·
Registered
884 Posts
The plates are awesome lol

V6 sedan, has to be an auto, no manual option unfortunately.
Jeebus Criminy where are my eyes today?! I knew that.

·
KuruptAccord
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha thanks i don't know how it got through dmv, but yeah i was thinking about wrapping or getting it painted (Honda pearl?)black along with a roof spoiler to break up the roundness a bit. The wheels were on a bagged 2000 impala before and looked allot better on that, definitely agree they're not the wheels for this car but I'll worry about that for next season. And the HIDs are all 35w kits from ddm tuning, and come with a lifetime warranty. Big plans for this car. This is my first import car, and I've had 12 lol, and i love it. Honda did an amazing job, just like i thought about the previous model and i can't wait to see what they come out with next.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Tastefully done! Did you install the tail spoiler yourself? I'm guessing that it has some adhesive strip on the bottom and just line it up and press it into place. I have the same car and always looking for some nice add-ons, thanks for posting the images!

·
Basque Red Fury
1,046 Posts
Haha thanks i don't know how it got through dmv, but yeah i was thinking about wrapping or getting it painted (Honda pearl?)black along with a roof spoiler to break up the roundness a bit. The wheels were on a bagged 2000 impala before and looked allot better on that, definitely agree they're not the wheels for this car but I'll worry about that for next season. And the HIDs are all 35w kits from ddm tuning, and come with a lifetime warranty. Big plans for this car. This is my first import car, and I've had 12 lol, and i love it. Honda did an amazing job, just like i thought about the previous model and i can't wait to see what they come out with next.
Terrific job man!

·
Registered
104 Posts
What are your plans?
Anything in mind?

Not many mods available for 2013.... :(

·
KuruptAccord
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys and no i did not put the spoiler on i had it done at the dealership. There are some diy vids on YouTube though that show you how to install the spoiler and each piece of the HFP kit, i believe its under chhonda (college hills Honda) i have done some photo shops of the direction i plan on heading with the car lmk what you think (these are not gonna be for everyone, so please only constructive criticism) and i also wasnt gonna share these, but decided id be a nice guy lol

Original picture i worked with, with the black ice grille

Whited out the chrome on the grille for a sleeker look

Tinted windows, headlights, fogs,22" tsw wheels, and dropped (which probably won't happen until the warranty runs out)

Next i added the dc logo to the grille and added hids

Them i added a blacked out roof and center of hood that runs perfectly with the grille with the body lines Honda provided

And last but not least the blacked out HFP kit

these are just some ideas i have not sure if I'm gonna go with the blacked out parts yet but i do like it on paper

·
Registered
884 Posts
It's was looking nice until the 22s :(

·
KuruptAccord
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was on the fence with the grille but is better then the sport grille and they don't have much for an aftermarket selection, we'll see what they come out with, but i do want the black inside and white perimeter that's what I was trying to picture. as for the twenty twos, they're going on lol I've had eightteens I've had 20's and now I'm moving to 22s i like how they look on the car and theyll look even better with a little drop. I try my best to keep my cars clean and not gaudy and so far so good, trust me guys.(oh and i had the balls on my bagged impala lol)

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts
IMO, debadging the Honda logo from the front grille is a poor idea. Like someone said, I was with you until the 22's came on . . . What comes after that is not my cup of tea. Your car looks nice now, upgrade (and spend money) wisely.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts